Sunday, June 10, 2018

Was that my peak?

Back in April of 2015, my blog was doing the best it's ever done.  I was getting the most amount of views I've gotten per post.  That month, I got my first sponsor, and that month I had a concrete schedule.  But once I started to focus more on school, my blog's activity drastically decreased.  I'm by no means bitter that my blog isn't doing as well, I'm just taking this high as a reminder to continue to create content I'm excited about sharing, and to grow my audience organically.  There's no shame in wanting a larger audience.  A larger audience tends to lead to more frequent blogger-reader interaction.  With that said, I've got at least a weeks worth of posts scheduled back to back, so check back daily :)
What I am wearing:
Dress: Thrifted
Fanny Pack: Gifted
Shoes: Internet Girl via Depop
Sunnies: Store in Rome
Earrings: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment