Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Match in the gas tank, *boom* *boom*!

We started watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape in class.  We never finished it, but I think I'll continue on my own time.  I already saw the film in grade 9 and Leo is so talented.  Seriously.

Anyways, my final exam is tomorrow.  But I've pretty much been on summer vacay mode for the past couple days.  I printed out a calendar for July and August and planned out basically my whole summer.  Sena and I are going to the St. Lawrence Market this Sunday which is super exciting.  She had her last exam yesterday  (I'm kind of jealous).  We're hoping to take lots of cool pics.  Get yourself a friend who is always on board to explore the city and take cool pics.

I also went to the Salvation Army thrift store yesterday and bought almost $80 worth of goods.  I want to really focus on growing my online reselling business and make a couple extra bucks.  I'm also going to go this Friday since they're having a sale!

Until next time amigos.


Top: Grandmother's
Skirt: Anne Klein
Shoes: Extoggery

No comments:

Post a Comment