Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#WishListWednesday - Chanel Espadrilles

Hey everyone! Welcome back for another week of #WishListWednesday.  

Let's just jump right into it and talk about the Chanel Espadrilles



Please just take a moment and marvel these beauties.  Aren't they stunning?  I have been eyeing these for quite some time now and they have ever so quickly made their way to my bucket list.  Yup.  How could they not?

The Two-toned crackled and patent calfskin (middle) is my absolute favourite.  It's the perfect casual pair.  (exact one here)


I've seen many bloggers rocks these shoes and can't wait to get one myself.


Lambskin espadrilles embellished with metal camellias (exact one here)



Striped canvas espadrilles (Exact one here)


See you guys on my next post!

XOXO, Sophia



No comments:

Post a Comment