Monday, December 22, 2014

#MustHaveMonday - Black Boots

Black Boots

This post is all about black boots.

Black boots are a winter must have because they are so elegant and feminine.  Although back is thought to be a very plain #Basic colour, it is so much more than that, in my opinion, if you pick accordingly.  Choosing the perfect black boot is key.

Here are a few that have caught my eye for this winter!

STUART WEITZMAN - QUILTBOOT (Exact one here)
When ever wearing an all black outfit, texture is key to each piece to chose to pair.  I absolutely love the quilt texture on these boots because they are subtle yet make a great impact on your outfit.

LOUIS VUITTON - PROVOC THIGH BOOT 
These Louis Vuitton thigh high boots are the definition of skin tight perfection.  Every gal needs a nice body hugging staple, and this is perfection.  I don't know how many times I can say perfection, but this really is perfection.  A women's curves are what people praise, but we always forget about how elegant it is to curve out our long legs.  Legs are just as beautiful as our waist.




CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN - SNAKILY 120 SPIKED LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS
OKAY... CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT OF APPRECIATION FOR THIS CREATION?  Yes please Louboutin.  Thank you for bringing this into our world.  If I needed a statement shoe in my closet, this would be it.  I'll be honest, as I write this I can't stop staring at this picture.  Comment down below if you feel the same way.  Anyways, this is a definite eye catcher.  Just imagine strolling down the streets in these bad boys.  Yes... you know you want to, too :)


STEVE MADDEN - JOAN (EXACT ONE HERE)
So far, I've shown you a bunch of HELLA expensive shoes on the market.  So, here's a beautiful AND affordable pair.  What aught my attention was the gold zipper detailing.  Gold and black will forever be a statement.  If you can get your hands on this, definitely do so right now.


TABITHA SIMMONS - TINSLEY LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS 
Monochrome is the happening right now.  What perfect way to do so than in these suckers.  Heads will turn as you struct your stuff down the streets.  Even though it's just black and white, well damn that detailing because it is my everything.  I'm in love.  It's perfection, especially when paired with the right outfit.


ALAÏA - EYELET-EMBELLISHED LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS
Again, just like the Christian Louboutin boots I showed about, these are such a stunning elegant statement piece that every girl should be fortunate enough to own.  That would be the day, right ladies?


That's all for today's post!  I'll talk to you guys in my next one.  BYE!!!

XOXO, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment