Thursday, December 4, 2014

Eye See Blue



*The white stuff in my hair is snow :) Not dandruff.*








Top: Brandy Melville (Similar Style Here.  No longer online sadly...  I got this one at a warehouse sale.  But feel free to comment down below if you know where you can find it.  It may still be in stores!) Jeans: Old Navy (Exact One Here) Jacket: Jones New York via Winners (Similar Style Here) Scarf: Fairweather (Similar One Here) Shoes: Coach via Winners (Similar One Here)

Well, it's safe to say that I am currently obssesed with my new Jones New York Jacket!  This is why I love shopping at Winners.  They have such incredible selections of clothing etc... at such a reasonable price, especially if you buy high quality designer name brands.  However, I will admit that before,  I was never a fan of Winners because I thought it was lame to be shopping at a department store (I guess you could call it) instead of at the actual clothing store.  I thought it mean you were cheap.  That is not case, so I've realized.  Now, I long to back there the minute I leave.  Is that even possible? LOL IDK...

Anyways, I also want to mention that you should definitely follow me on my social media.  Especially my Instagram because I post my favourite pictures of my favourite outfits there and so much more!  The links will be on the right hand side bar --->

Hope to see you there!

XOXO Sophia

Ps. Feel free to leave me links to your fashion blogs in the comments below so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment