Monday, December 8, 2014

Red//White//Black-All-Over







Top: School Jersey Activewear jacket: Reebok (old) Shorts: Aeropostale (No longer available online) Tights: ?? (old) Shoes: Coach via Winners (Similar Style Here) Rings: Claire's (Exact Ring Set Here)

Hey Y'all!  So, it's almost christmas and I super stoked for the holiday's!  With a winter break coming up, hopefully I can take more pictures.  If you have any outfit requests feel free to comment down below.  I want to know your guy's thoughts on what I should post later on.  Also, feel free to leave your blog URL in the comments so I can check it out!  I love discovering fashion blogs all the time!  The fashion community is always so inspirational, motivational, and supportive!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I really want to get a better camera that is not too expensive.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

XOXO,

Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment