Sunday, April 19, 2020

The end of another school year

April 19, 2020 | Toronto

JP1: What was the first thing on your mind today?

Like most days now, I've been waking up before my alarm.  I've got this huge window by my bed and I actually love it for that reason.  Today, I woke up in anticipation of writing my last exam.  The end of another school year.  Since moving back home, life has felt mundane from all the notes I had to write in preparation for my finals.  I sit at my desk typing on my laptop for hours on end.  I watch my neighbours go in and out of their homes and wonder what on Earth they're up to.  I, on the other hand, have not left my house in a week.  I have this terrible tendency of telling myself I don't have time for anything else if there's a looming deadline for an assignment or test.

It's later at night as I type this and all I can think of is all the things I want to accomplish with all this time.  What are my neighbours doing?  What should I be doing?  At least I'm writing, again.  Thank you, @jo_franco, for inspiring me to do your 30 day journaling challenge.

Canon M50



No comments:

Post a Comment