Friday, November 13, 2015

Stone Cold


My previous post featured Demi Lovato's song Stone Cold from her new album Confident.  From the minute I saw a sneak preview of the song on her Instagram I instantly new it would become my newest favourite song.  A song that I would sing to myself subconsciously.  A song that would help me pass the time.  A song that gives me shivers.  

Any Lovatics out there?

It's Friday today and normally I would have school but it's a PA Day so school's out!  I took the opportunity to complete a few random errands and take pictures of my outfit.  It's been such a long time since I took proper outfit pictures and trust me I missed it so much.  There have been times this month and last when I was wearing an outfit that I really loved and felt the need to share it with you guys on this blog but it never worked out.  Too late at night.  Too many people.  No camera.  Plus This month has been absolutely crazy.

There was a lonely couch at the back of a not-socreepy alleyway and I wanted so bad to take a picture with it but my camera died.  Of all times, right?  I will have to go back there another time.


Outfit details:
Halter: Brandy Melville
Denim Jacket: Thrifted & DIY
Windbreaker: Thrifted
Jeans: Handmedown
Belt: Thrifted (Christian Dior!)  Absolutely necessary to hold up the oversized pants
Shoes: GH.Bass & Co.  (Wishing there was a way to tell them how much I love their shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment