Monday, June 10, 2019

Malaysia Diaries May 2019: Cameron Highlands

Next up, we drove 5 hours from Awana to Cameron Highlands to visit my moms friend Poh Fang.  This was my second time in Cameron Highlands, the last time (in 2013) I went on a hiking trip with my uncle and his friends.

We arrived in evening, just in time for the Pasar Malam and dinner straight after!


The next morning, after a delicious and huge breakfast at Poh Fang's family store we set out to BOH's  Tea Plantation and Mosey Forest.

Albeit the gorgeous views, BOH is really a tourist company selling well marketed mediocre teas.  It's free to walk around, but I wouldn't say purchasing any of their teas is a must.

Needless to say, it was a great trip with incredible plants I'd never seen before!


Thanks Poh Fang for letting us ride the back of your pickup truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment