Thursday, June 18, 2015

To Hell With Exams!


AHHHHHHH! My exams are finally over!!!!  I don't know about you guys but I didn't really know how to start this post another way.  Seemed pretty appropriate if you ask me :)  I took these photos today right after I came back home from my last exam which was my math exam.  To be honest, it wasn't that hard, and even a lot of people who did it as well thought the same.  *Knocks on wood*.
I'm actually kind of sad to be done with grade 9 math because I was fortunate to have a really good math teacher.  Shocker, right?  Like I actually understood what he was teaching us.  I feel like there's always that one teacher who you wish they would just replace the others and teach you the rest of your unvonluntary school years.  Do you have a teacher like that or perhaps had a teacher like that?  I also want to know if you guys are on your summer break as well and what your plans are for the summer!  This summer I've decided to be VERY productive.  I want to take loads of pictures for this blog, read lots of books, hang out with my friends, upload lots of youtube videos and just make the most of the 2 months we've got.  For some reason, grade 9 for me has passed by so fast I don't even remember it.  Is that bad?  Thinking about that makes me wonder how fast my summer is going to go by.  That's why I plan to make the most of it :)

On another note, you see that GIF (the picture video) above this?  Ya, that took forever to figure out haha but I'm so glad with how it turned out.  I've been really wanting to do a little photoshoot for the longest time.  I hope you guys like it and tell me what you think of it?  This whole photoshoot was just so fun to do, especially when you're listening to Miley Cyrus "We Can't Stop", and a whole bunch of Demi Lovato.  Speaking of Miley, I personally really like her especially what she's doing now.  She seems like she's really enjoying herself and has really turned a new leaf.  I applaud her.  And I also applaud her fashion.  Besides her very flashy bodycon suits, she does have a really good taste in fashion.  One thing we have in common is that we both love Chanel.  But then again, who doesn't :)

 Also, if you have any ideas for the content you guys want to see on my blog, let me know!  I'd love to her your ideas and suggestions.  I also filmed a little update video type thingy, so scroll to the end of this post if you'd like to see it.  If you want you can follow me on BLOGLOVIN' and like my FACEBOOK PAGE!

Other than that, enjoy this post!


What I Am Wearing:
Top: Delia's
Pants: American Rag
Heels: Aldo
Blanket: My sister's
Rings: Claire's
Nail Polish: Velvet Tedy by Milani (My all time favourite!)


What I Am Wearing:
Blouse: Nicole Miller via Winners
Necklace: Garage Sale ... Perhaps you could call it "vintage" :)
Sunnies: Dior
Rings: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment