Saturday, February 21, 2015

Double Daring Fringe


Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to yet another post!

Let me start off by saying that it is extremely cold where I live.  
-20 degrees celsius to be exact...  
That's no fun for anyone, especially when you're trying to take photos for a blog...

So with that being said, if you can't possibly cut it thin with this outfit (literally) then do not fret because I didn't either!  I was actually wearing a huge oversized jacket from forever 21 that kept me as warm as possible.  But, being the forgetful person that I can sometimes be, I forgot to include it in the pictures! My bad!

So enough said! Let's jump right in!


It's winter, I don't think I can help but wear a lot of neutral colours.  It's inevitable.  I found that a great way to spice that up is to incorporate more warm neutral colours in your outfits.  For example, dark reds and browns really compliment nicely.


Now, even though kimonos were really trendy in summer and fall, heck we can still get away with them in the winter!  Just remember to layer up if it's cold!  For me personally, I enjoyed pairing my kimono with a thin knit sweater.  I say "thin" because it won't make the outfit look to bulgy of unflattering. :)




  Just strike a pose here and there and you're good to go!

Top: Brandy Melville (Similar one HERE HERE) Kimono: Urban Outfitters (No longer online) Scarf: Forever21 Jeans: Hollister Boots: Aldo Bag: Danier Leather (Old)

So I hoped y'all enjoyed this post!  Stay tuned for another look coming soon!

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzztosophia/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzztosophia

I also have a Youtube channel!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYZ97RkUKi7QG8f62LmwX3A

I'd love it if y'all could give it a chance and check it out! I make mostly fashion videos! Thanks and I love you guys! ILY


XOXO, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment