Monday, September 5, 2022

FaceTiming Shania

September 5, 2022 | Montreal, QC

JP14: What about a time you laughed really damn hard

I never used to call friends. The thought of it always made me uncomfortable and I was perfectly happy to sit in my own silence until we met again in person. But over the last year, I've grown to enjoy calling my friends just to spend a few extra minutes in their presence. I think what makes it enjoyable is our mutual understanding that even while we're on a call, we can still enjoy each other's company in silence. 

Every time I call Shania, we always seem to be in the same position. She's sat in the dark and me in the light. While it sounds so not funny, but it really is one of those 'you had to be there' moments. The second we see each other's faces, we burst out laughing. I think we've almost trained ourselves to do it each time now.



No comments:

Post a Comment