Monday, October 9, 2017

Glitz and Blue Denim Flares

I'm 17 years old and I've never been to a high school party.  The friends I surround myself are just not party people, and neither am I.  I also chose not to attend school dances.  On one hand, I couldn't care less about parties and spending time near people so polar opposite from myself.  Then again, I'd be lying if I didn't admit a curiosity and desire to want to attend a party.  I've read so many YA books, especially as a preteen, and I've seen A-Z when it comes to teen movies.  It's only natural curiosity that I should want to experience, if for only one time, a real high school party.  I doubt I'd enjoy it in the moment, and I'd absolutely feel out of place, but still I want to know what it's like.

All things said, the only party I will probably ever attend will be prom.
 These past two years, my reading as definitely matured.  I've found a keen interest in nonfiction science books.  I notice that now whenever I read a teen novel, I don't enjoy them as much as I used to.  Perhaps it's because they literally talk about kids my age, and I can hardly relate to their
 lives.
 Sheer glitter top is thrifted
Blue tank is maybe Aeropostale?
Jeans are thrifted
Puma suede platforms are thrifted
Purse is thrifted
Thanks for reading,
Sophia

1 comment: