Sunday, January 4, 2015

Layer Upon Layer






















Top: American Eagle (Old) Button-up Shirt: Thrifted Jeans: Hollister (Similar One Here) Shoes: Aldo (Exact One Here) Scarf: Forever21(Similar One Here) Oversized Jacket: Forever21 (No Longer Online) Wallet: Michael Kors (Exact One Here) Rings: Claire's (No Longer Online)

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my Blog! I hope You all have a fantastic Winter Break for those of us who did.

I also uploaded a New Years Eve: Makeup, Hair, Outfits video to my Youtube Channel a few days back with this outfit included.  So if you'd like to, I'd appreciate it if you could check out that video! Here's the link:
And don't forget to subscribe, like, and comment!  Thank you!

Anyways, back to this post...
This has been one of my favorite outfits on this blog because of how well all the layers and colours work incoherent with each other.  I loved this button up top paired with this oversized red sweater because it has a lot of prep and umph, as well as warmth.  Because this was in my New Years Eve video, I had to pair this outfit with these gorgeous glittery gold platform pumps just to bring the outfit to the next level.

Obviously, you can wear this outfit anytime you want for any occasion, but in my opinion the new years always call for "Glitz and Glam".

Now speaking of trends for this winter, this over sized coat paired wither this black, white, and very checkered scarf is all the hype this season.  What better why to show off you sense of style, than to a social gathering!

All in all, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and were able to get some inspiration!

Oh and i almost forgot!  It used to be that I posted a new outfit every Thursdays but I've decided to post an outfit when ever I can and hopefully more than once a week so to stay tuned when I post an outfit make sure to follow me on my Instagram and my Twitter!

Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzztosophia/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzztosophia

I'll see you in my next post!

XOXO, Sophia



No comments:

Post a Comment