Wednesday, April 29, 2020

This is a space that we share

April 29, 2020 | Toronto

JP11: What is something you want to see more of in the world?  How can you start creating it?

I want to see more people caring about the Earth and the animals, plants, and insects that share this space with us.  Most people are so engrossed in their own lives that they become so far removed from the bigger picture.  But, the more you push your good intentions on people, the harder they push back.  And I've learned that the most efficient way to see change, is to lead by example.  Show everyone how simple quick sustainable swaps can be.  They're good for the soul and good for the earth.

Then again, some people you just can't change.  It just won't happen.  And I've had to accept that.  I think the key is to not surround yourself with too many people like this.  They will only bring you down.  And I refuse to let people bring their negative energy upon me.
Canon M50

No comments:

Post a Comment