Sunday, April 26, 2020

Everyday begins with a new list

April 25, 2020 | Toronto

JP7: What do you think you'll miss about now?

I wake up when it feels right
Time to check up on my plants
I've been growing a lot of different plants lately
Time for a jog around the neighbourhood
It's the first thing I check off my list
Everyday begins with a new list
As I jog, I listen to my audiobook
Currently, I'm listening to this really long French book: La Reine Margot by Alexandre Dumas
I'm not quite sure what's going on with the characters because I get easily distracted by all the people, dogs, and houses I pass
The book should be done by tomorrow
And yes, I'm still going to rate it on Goodreads like the phoney person I am
Dumas wrote another book didn't he?
haha
I'll chose an easier, English written book to listen to next time
Back from by jog
It's time for lunch
How are my plants doing
Did they sprout any new roots from this morning?
If anything, I'm getting a bit antsy and impatient because I want to pot them already.
Time to do some writing
My days have been filled with a lot of writing
I actually think I'm getting better
Maybe
There's always enough time to learn something that I've been meaning to
I filed my taxes, took some photos, did some more writing
Thank god for this awesome playlist I curated
This has got to be the first time I've ever had a well-rounded list of songs
Would you look at the time
'night

Song of the Day: Fantasy (Remix) by Mariah Carey ft. O.D.B
Canon M50, Mejuri 14k Gold Hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment