Monday, April 27, 2020

Hey, I've come a long way. But, there's still a long road ahead.

April 26, 2020 | Toronto

JP8: What would your kid version think of you now?  Have you stayed the same?

Truth be told, I don't believe I've achieved any of the success my younger me wished for.  There's no designer closet and millionaire mansion.  Then again, I didn't value the things I value now.  I don't think kid me would be wowed at the things I've achieved.  But what I do know is that I'm better off where I am now.

Everyday I try to do something that would make myself proud.  I don't really care about what a kid thinks about me.  It's a bit immature to care, right?  I just want to live a simple, sustainable, and ethical life.  I want to continue to work on projects that mean a lot to me.  And if anything's stayed the same it's that I'm still quite introverted and a socially awkward.

Boy was this the hardest prompt to answer by far.  I just kept overthinking my answer and my words were all over the place.  I'm just going to end it nice and short.
Canon M50

No comments:

Post a Comment