Sunday, March 14, 2021

Staycation

After a 6 month (unintentional) hiatus, ya girl is back with some photos taken way back in mid October of last year.  Around this time, I started up will my third year of university, online, and I also began working full-time, 40 hours a week.  I had absolutely no room in my brain to even think about blogging for a long time.

For the next 5 months, all I did was school and work.  But in January, I made the right decision to put in my two weeks notice and give myself some room to breath.  I'm proud that I managed to work full-time while balancing school for a semester, but I don't ever want to do it again, haha!

Now that I have 40 hours of my life back, I've begun my journey to rewatching my favourite (15 season) TV show, Criminal Minds.  This is what, my fourth time rewatching it?

Anyways, I'm going to do my best to recall what happened on this day of... October 12 (I believe)?  I had met up with my mom and sister for a relaxing day of delicious food and exploring the Unionville area.  We enjoyed a delicious dim sum at Chef 88 and then drove to Unionville.  We strolled through the park and then shared bubble tea from The Alley, while wandering the streets of downtown Unionville.  I managed to spot a couple eccentric cars - the yellow one being much cooler than the tinfoil, bright blue one.

Then, as the evening was drawing closer, we hoped back into the car and my mom drove me back to Peterborough.  But along the way, we stoped in the small town of Port Perry for a filling dinner of fish and chips, and roast beef and mash.

No comments:

Post a Comment