Monday, October 22, 2018

From Last Night

Yesterday wasn't the most productive day work wise.  But my mom did visited me in the evening and we went out for sushi at an all you can eat restaurant called Madoi.  It's supposed to be the go-to place to eat sushi in Peterborough but I think it's just because there really aren't any other options.  The food was decent, but I was definitely not used to seeing a lot of heavily western inspired/completely western items on the menu.  My all time favourite: Chicken Nuggets.

It was an interesting experience nonetheless and I did end up really liking their mango salad sushi roll to my surprise, but otherwise, I probably wouldn't recommend eating there.
Jacket: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted H&M
Boots: Aldo
Purse: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment