Monday, July 30, 2018

#StayStrongDemi much love, Sophia

This Tuesday was a very scary time for anyone who cares about Demi.  I can't speak for her and her life, but I want her to know and to see how much people love and support her.

Everything I know about her hospitalization and months prior are solely based on the Internet and whatever false/inaccurate information floating around.  I am not one to make any assumptions about someone else's life and therefor chose to only believe what she chooses to tell us, if the time is right, and she wants to.

But, all the out pour of love these past few days has truly warmed my heart.  It made me think about all the years I have spent watching Demi on TV, listening to her songs, and growing up with her.

A couple days ago Demi was scheduled to perform at Atlantic City.  Since she couldn't make it, a group of Lovatics came together to the stage Demi was supposed to perform at and sang a bunch of her songs.  How I wish I could have gone!  This brought tears to my eyes.

A post shared by Demi Lovato (@dddlovato_queen) on
A post shared by @ devonne_devotion on
A post shared by @ devonne_devotion on


So in this post, I just wanted to look back on all the times Demi touched my heart and made an imprint on my life.  If there are Demi moments you'd like to share leave them in the comments <3

Ignore below IG vid (I couldn't help myself πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Camp Rock - 2008
 This Is Me - Demi

Don't Forget Album  - 2008
La La Land - Demi

Sonny With A Chance - 2009
So Far So Great - Demi
Me, Myself and Time - Demi (2010)

Princess Protection Program - 2009
Her iconic cow cap in her iconic yogurt scene
One and The Same - Demi and Selena

Here We Go Again Album - 2009
For the Love of a Daughter - Demi
 Remember December - Demi

Camp Rock The final Jam - 2010
Can't Back Down - Demi
Wouldn't Change a Thing - Jemi
Unbroken Album - 2011
Skyscraper - Demi
Give Your Heart a Break - Demi
Demi Album - 2013
Heart Attack - Demi
Made in the USA -  Demi
Warrior - Demi
In Case - Demi
Nightingale - Demi

Neon Lights Tour - 2013

Can't find my photos of when I went to her concert :(

My Grade 8 French Monologue Presentation - 2013

Frozen - 2013
Let It Go - Demi

Rihanna Cover - 2014
 Stay - Demi

Confident Album - 2015
Stone Cold - Demi (Live in the recording studio)
Stone Cold - Demi (Live at the Billboard's Women in Music Event)
Lionheart - Demi
Yes - Demi
Father - Demi

Live Lounge - 2015
Take Me To Church - Demi

Adele Cover - 2015
Hello - Demi

Tell Me You Love Me Album - 2017
Tell Me You Love Me - Demi

 Smoke and Mirrors - Demi

Somos Live! Benefit Concert for Hurricane Victims -2017
Hallelujah - Demi
Simply Complicated Documentary - 2017

Just for Laughs - 2018
 Snow in Face - Demi

Christina's Liberation Album - 2018
Fall in Line - Demi and Christina

Rock in Rio - 2018
Sober - Demi

#StayStrongDemi
We love you,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment