Friday, September 8, 2017

Elevated Comfy & Long Live Flared Jeans

I have been watching too much Masterchef.  But I couldn't think of a better title :) Mirroring Masterchef essence, everything must be elevated.

I tried to sell my clothes to Plato's Closet and they gave me a pamphlet with trendy pieces they buy.  The girl behind the counter quickly took a sharpie and crossed out flared jeans basically saying, "oh, these don't actually sell for us".  Perhaps flares are last season, but I've just begun sporting them.

On a side note, I can't stop singing Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato.  The problem is I only know the chorus because the song hasn't come out yet and she is killing me with these teasers!  

Sometimes I think her style of singing is slowly diverging from my taste.  Then she shows me I'm a fool for even doubting her.
This is a thrifted outfit except for the snoopy shoes which are consignment.  I'm seriously loving how most outfits I wear these days are fully thrifted.  I've come a long way.

I'm also thinking of growing my hair out?  Maybe bangs too?
I really love how these photos came out.  The colours are so vibrant
When fashion imitates nature
Last year I took a break from following fashion weeks and keeping up with trends.  This year around, I'd really like to post shows and designers that I find stood out to me and that I thought were new, refreshing and inspiring.  Those reviews should be coming out soon seeing as NYFW has just began yesterday :) !!!
Thanks for reading!
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment