Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What to look forward to

I just had a 4 day weekend and am dreading this week.  Too many tests and assignments to not look forward to.  On the other hand, whilst on the 4 day break my mom and I got the chance to clear out her closet!  She's not a clothing person at all and I used to never want to wear her clothes.  However recently I've been drooling over some of the pieces she hasn't work in years.  She actually has some pretty cool gems in her closet that I'm actually excited to style and happy to call hand-me-downs :)

The only thing I'm looking forward to this week is experimenting with "new" clothes!!!!!
This gorgeous red dress has been sitting in her closet for too long and today I finally gave it the appreciation it deserves.  Does it remind you of Tommy Hilfiger?  It kind of does to me.  I just love how it buttons all the way, the elastic waist is too comfy, the collar is perfect for future cold weather layering, and it flows and hangs in such a flattering way.  Double tap double tap

My denim jacket is thrifted (only a meagre $2!!)  An outfit essential or me since its purchase.  The only thing I've been loving to bits more than my denim jacket is this pair of shoes from GH Bass.  I seriously need a new pair, they are falling a part.
It seems this outfit is heavily comprised of my essentials pieces because this rings from Forever 21 have been cruising on my fingers for days. 
All in all, I'm really just stocked for the weekend.  My friend KhĂ©la (hey I do have friends besides Sena) is having her 16th birthday party at Niagara Fall whoop whoop.
Thanks for reading <3
Sophia

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too.http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your denim jacket <3

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete