Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mirror Looks


It's been weeks since my last post and writing this seems quite out of place.  My style has definitely been evolving and finding itself over the course of months I've been MIA here and it's been pretty bland for my normal self.  This is however taking a curve and I feel more myself now.  I definitely think my recent thrip to the thrift store helped me out of what I've been calling  my "style stump".  

This post seemed the most logical to publish after my long absence because it's a collection of mirror pics I took this year.  The picture underneath this text was my latest mirror pic however my favourite by far.  The blouse and scarf wrapped as a belt were 2 pieces I picked up on my trip to the thrift and my purple pants are like 8 years old.  I'm so thankful they're stretchy.  I never really liked them when I was younger but I've definitely found a new love and purpose for them.  I'll post my thrift finds in a couple days.  I've actually got a couple post to share with you all and it feels refreshing and long over due.


It almost slipped my mind to mention this but... Hey! I got bangs!!!  I was so nervous when the hairdresser was literally chopping away at my hair but in the end result I think it was great to step out of my comfort zone and be a little risqué for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment