Thursday, December 24, 2015

Currently...Brain Throbbing...Night










It's  currently 1:29 am and I just got done a painting I'm giving my sister for Christmas.  I was feeling very inspired by abstract art and texture and collected some random pictures from the internet to share the feels with you guys .

My brain is starting to do that thing where it starts throbbing because I've been staring too long at the screen and it's pitch black in my room (hence 1:29 am).  Let's try and avoid glasses.  I'm going to sign off here.  What a strange time to be posting.   Oh well.   I've been sleeping extremely 'late' lately and that's a no no.  Shame on me.

Peace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. this looks very interesting! merry christmas <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspirations! Hope your painting came out just the way you imagined!
    XoXoKMarie.com

    ReplyDelete