Thursday, September 10, 2015

Apartment Stairs


Here's another little photoshoot experiment I did a while back.  I wanted to post it but didn't know to right time.  It's currently 7:52 am but my clock is a few minutes too fast.  It's September 8th and it's the first day of school for me.  Sounds about right.  Grade 10 here I come.

I've got to be at school by 10:30 so I've got quite a lot of time to kill.  It's a good thing too because I've got nothing prepared.  No outfit, no bag, and I can't seem to recall my locker combo (oops).  Usually I'm like 2 weeks in advanced with my binders stacked filled with paper and ready to go and my backpack bearly able to close because of how much stuff I've stuffed in it.

So Here's my Plan For Today (PFT):
I'm going to leave my house at say 10:10 to walk to school which is about 15 minutes give or take away.  Then I'll meet my friends at our usual lunch spot by some of their lockers.  I'll try to remember my lock combo but just in case I'll bring my spare.  I'm pretty sure I have a short day today to just pick up our schedules and such.  Once I get out early I'll quickly walk home which will hopefully take 10 minutes.  Then I'll prepare and go to the movies to meet up with my others friends who go to another school.  Our original plan was to watch Fantastic Four (because um Miles Teller yes please!), but the times didn't work.  So my friend suggested A Walk In The Woods

UPDATE

So Here's What Actually Happened (WAH):
I got to school at 10:25 and got my ugly green agenda, and my timetable.  I met up with my friends and instead of seeing a movie we just hung out and caught up.  Plus we gave my friend her belated birthday present.  Guess who got the Best Present Ever Award?  We did.


Outfit Details:
Top: Goodwill
Midid Culottes: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: G.H. Bass & Co.
Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment