Friday, April 10, 2015

Vivienne Tam 2015 Fall Ready-to-wear


FALL 2015 READY-TO-WEAR Discovering designers I have never heard of before always gives me an adrenaline rush and more of an excuse to procrastinate my homework!  When I came across Vivienne Tam's Fall 2015 Ready-to-wear collection, I instantly became hooked.  Seconds later I followed her on Instagram because what else you do?


Here are my favourite pieces from her already amazing collection.

Vivienne's collection is built with structure but manages to enable every fabric to flow free and look light-weight.  Her patterns are intricate and detailed with emotion and coordination.  I admire her use of patterns and cuts.  I think her collection is a necessity for your wardrobe.

I also love how she incorporates trends such as the turtle neck, knee-high socks, and the monochromatic schemes.

Best of all, I love her fabric and pattern choices.  I myself am a huge fan of these two factors.  If only I could reach through my computer screen and touch the fabrics in really life.  Apple will have to get back to me when their technology is up to par with our needs.  Anyways,  I also love her use of lace.  It think lace is going to be a huge trend for fall and perhaps winter too!

Click here if you'd like to watch Vivienne's designs strut the runway!

Also, let me know what you all think of her collections and if there are any other collections worth checking out!


Pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment