Wednesday, December 17, 2014

#WishListWednesday - Tarte Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence Lip Set

Hey Everyone!  Welcome back!  So, I if you have noticed, #WishListWednesday is a new thing on my blog.  I was sitting in my living room procrastinating my pile of homework like no other and I this series just dawned upon me as I was window online-shopping, if that's even possible :).   As you can tell by the hashtag, eery Wednesday, I will try my absolute best to upload something that has been on my wish list recently.  It will range from beauty, accessories, clothing, etc.  I hope you guys enjoy this series, so let's just jump right into the post :)

So for this week, one beauty product (or shall I say beauty set) that caught my eye was the Tarte Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence Lip Set, as you can probably tell by the title. 

A whiles back I was at spear with a friend and I was watching the Tarte Lipsurgence in the full size and I instantly fell in love.  These lip crayons have completed sucked me into wanting them.


The full size is not the most affordable thing on this planet, so when I found out that there was a whole set of mini versions on the lip crayons, I knew... I just knew I had to get them the next time I stopped by Sephora.  I believe you could call it fate...or destiny... or my happy ending.  The set comes with 8 mini lip products form Tarte for $34 and a value of $100.  Now, personally I wouldn't mind at all getting mini versions because I honestly can't imagine myself finishing a full size.  Plus, with such a wide variety of colours, I can try them all with out having to pay such a hefty price and break my bank.

So, I did a little math... on my calculator and found that you would be paying $4.25/each which in some cases is as good or even better than the drugstore!  Can I get a virtual high five?

All in all, if you have yet to add this to your wish list, definitely do... RIGHT NOW.. DO IT!

In addition, this would be such an amazing christmas gift to give and to receive!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll speak to you in my next!

Also, comment down below what's on your christmas wish list because I would love to know!

XOXO, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment