Thursday, January 1, 2015

Colourful Resolutions // New Years






Top: Aeropostale Skirt: Urban Outfitters Kimono: Urban Outfitters Shoes:Payless Shoes Source Rings: Claire's Jewelry and Accessories

Hey Everyone!   Welcome back to my blog!  As you are reading this, it is probably already 2015.  How does that feel?  I can honestly say that this year has flown by so fast.

Also, I just want to mention that I also have a Youtube channel aside from this blog!  I'd love it if you could take the time to check it out! (Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYZ97RkUKi7QG8f62LmwX3A)

Anyways, I hope you found this outfit helpful and inspirational!  I absolutely love the vibrant colours and different textures, from the bright reddish-pinkish skirt, fringe kimono, and lace top!  I find texture to be a very important factor when it comes to choosing an outfit because you can pair black on black, but if you are looking to stand out wear black pieces with lots of different textures.  For example, glitter top w/ lace pencil skirt and pleather thigh high boots, well in my opinion at least.

Oh, and can we just take a moment with how perfect these shoes are?  My sister gave them to me for christmas (Click here to see my What I Got For Christmas 2014 video) and they have safely become one of my favorites shoes I have ever own.  They are just so different from anything I've every own, and any thing I've ever seen anyone (in person) wear.

If you'd like to see my New Years Eve: Makeup, Hair, Outfits video here's the link! It's never too late: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXdcGj2FW2Q

That's all for today's post!  Stay tuned for next week!  I'm very excited for my upcoming posts!

XOXO, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment